Friday, April 25, 2008

More Long Beach Pictures



The girls had so much fun with the bubble maker. I have to get one! It sure beats trying to blow them yourself. Yes, Morgan has only one shoe on, that's how she rolls.










The girls enjoying a picnic in the yard.
My mom bought them these cute pink princess chairs, they loved them. Although they did have a tendency to fall out of them quite a bit.











This is the Discovery Science Center and the visit from Clifford. You can tell Morgan is thrilled to be there. I don't blame her, those big things scare me too (yes, I know there is a person in them), but I have a problem with not being able to see the person's eyes. I think I was traumatized as a young child when I was at Disneyland or something. Whatever the reason I have a real phobia of big mascot things (I don't know...what are those things called?).




This is my brother, Andrew. He is an amazing artist...drawing, painting, photography, ceramics, you name it, he can work with it. Anyway, this is him working with some clay for a presentation he had. You can see Haley is being a huge help.

My brothers spoiled those girls so much when we were there. One evening when I was getting them ready for bed Haley's breath smelled like peanut butter and chocolate. Come to find out that little sneak knew exactly where to go to get candy...her two uncles' room. She had been getting candy from them all week. Oh well, I guess rules are meant to be broken when we're on vacation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...