Saturday, April 25, 2009

Little Jett

My sister-in-law, Carrie, went into labor yesterday morning (actually her contractions started the night before) and after a very long day little Jett finally arrived via C-Section in the late evening.

Jett picked a perfect day to enter this world...Ryan had off giving me freedom to spend the entire day in the hospital. I feel so privileged to be a part of their special day! It was an amazing experience!! When Carrie finally made it to 10, she pushed like a champ! But after about 2 hours of pushing little Jett just wasn't coming out...hence the C-Section. But he's here, he's healthy, and he's just the cutest little thing!

I will never forget the look on my brother's face after he saw his son for the first time...pure joy! A look only a father has...he was just so proud! He didn't have to say a thing...I just knew!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Congratulations on another nephew, Kelly! Please tell Matt & Carrie congratulations from me - I'm so glad that Jett has arrived happy and healthy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...