Saturday, March 20, 2010

Getting Desperate!

Morgan woke up to a fever again...day five. I really thought she would have recovered by now. She keeps saying, "Mommy, I don't want to be sick anymore!". Oh, she's breaking my heart!

This week has been one of the worst! I'm completely drained and at my wits end! I want answers!! What does she have?!

After a slight breakdown...crying to Ryan...crying to my mom...I decided to take her back in to see a doctor. A nurse saw her yesterday, and nothing against nurses, but I just wanted a doctor's opinion...and a piece of mind. Well, he ended up reviewing her X-Ray, because he said she did sound pretty bad in her lungs. But again...no infection. He assumes it's a virus as well. Her tongue and lips are covered with fever blisters, another sign that it's probably a virus. If she still has a high temp tomorrow I'm supposed to take her in to get some blood work done. I really would like to avoid that...it just doesn't sound very pleasant for a little three year old to go through!

So, here's to hoping for a healthy little girl tomorrow...we cannot bare another day of this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...