Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pictures

So, after a not-so-great Saturday...(which BTW greatly improved with a visit at my mom's and also my grandparents arrived that evening from CA and we ended the day with a great family dinner)...but then, Sunday morning came...and this is what we woke up to. This would make anyone depressed again!! Well, except for my brothers, who welcomed the new four inches of snow since they were going skiing for the day. But for the rest of us...Blah!!
Luckily, it didn't stick around for long. And the girls did get an Easter egg hunt outside...even if it was on the chilly side.


The girls with their Easter baskets.


We celebrated at my parent's house. We have a bunch of family around right now, all my brothers, my parents, and even my grandparents are here in town. And I did a really crummy job and getting pictures of everyone...why do I always do that?! So anyway, the girls did their egg hunt and we had a fabulous ham dinner that my mom cooked up.





The girls looking over their booty.

Baby update:
I made it through the weekend!!!! Yay!! So now, I'm guaranteed to deliver this baby at MY hospital!!! I'm so excited about that!
Anyway, I had my check-up this morning. I'm dilated 3 cm and 80% effaced...not much has changed since last week. So, if I don't go into labor myself this week, I'll be induced Thursday at midnight. Midnight, because since I'm doing a VBAC my doctor has to be with me the whole time...the idea is he can sleep there while I'm in labor. I'm sure I'll have the baby by Friday morning (I hope) and then he can still go to work that day. I'm just very thankful he's working with me on this one...he's saving me a bundle in costs! Also, I'm being induced because he's not on call for the weekend...and I DO NOT want another weekend in constant panic mode.
With that said, I'm ready to have this baby! I would like to go into labor on my own, so after my very lazy weekend (the most strenuous thing I did was vacuum) it's time to get more active! It's time to pop this kid out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...