Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fence Saga and Piper Eats Solids

Be prepared...this is only the second post about the fence...I have a hunch that many more are going to follow. I'm having flashbacks to when we built that shed...oh my, what a drag-ola that was! However, the fence seems to be going much smoother...except for a few broken sprinkler pipes that needed to be replaced...oh, and a phone wire that got cut on accident...but other than that, much smoother.

My brother, Jeff, had Tuesday off school so he helped quite a bit. Yeah, his day off and he spends it digging post holes...what a guy! I supplied a box of doughnuts.

Jeff and my dad.

Morgan playing while the men work.

Posts are up...on one side of the yard anyway.

Here is the new dog kennel. We were able to keep the same chain link fencing, so we just cemented in a new slab and a little walk way from the back door.
Piper watching from the stroller.

Now on a completely different topic...Piper started eating solid foods the other week! All she's had so far is rice cereal, I'll start her on some veggies next week. The first day she hated it, she would cringe before the spoon even touched her mouth. But since then she's come around and has decided that it isn't so bad after all.
Her favorite is the spoon...she loves sucking on the spoon.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should make a calendar where all the photos are Jeff working on the fence shirtless. I'm just saying... we could pay for the fence.

Jen and Chris said...

I know that I should be paying attention to the fence and the house and all, but Jeff's bod is really distracting. Seriously, when did your little bro get so hot! Dude, I remember when he was BORN! OK, now I feel dirty....

Kelly said...

I think Jeff's head just doubled in size after reading that comment.

By the way...that's without his "man tan" he usually sports in the Summer...lifeguarding, such a hard job...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...