Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scenes around the house.

I'm no fan of the messes my kids create on a daily basis...who is? Bins of toys just dumped on the floor is never a pleasant sight.

But, what does give me joy while I'm picking up around the house are the toys that have been carefully propped to create a "scene" for some good ol' fashioned imaginative play. Usually, I find these carefully tucked away somewhere...most likely to escape a little Piper from disrupting them.

Kit, reading blissfully about herself.
Ruthie, chillin' in her "house".

Fairy houses...very common to see these outside. Haley spends a lot of time collecting moss from around the yard to use has carpet. That's a lot of work!


I can't even begin to tell you how many dinos Ryan has found while cleaning up the flower beds...and any other random toy.

When my kids are all grown up, I will miss these little "scenes".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...