Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Review and Happy 4th

Our new favorite thing is to hit up Sundance Sunday evenings after church and an early dinner.  We love it there!  There's plenty of space for the kids to just run their little hearts out...and a perfect bench for Ryan and I to watch them from.  Lovely.  Sundance is like our home away from home...all four seasons of the year!

Also on Sunday, I got out in the morning for a little cruise up Provo Canyon...just me and my thoughts.  Perfect.

Saturday (yeah, I'm going backwards) I was on my own as Ryan had to work in St. George that day.  The girls I walked to the grocery in the morning and then hit up the splash fountains at the outside mall in the afternoon.  We were able to meet up with Ryan for dinner and ended the day with ice cream cones in the backyard.

This week will be a busy one with the holiday and all.  Today I'm taking the girls to see Brave with a bunch of friends (I know there is a scary scene with some bears and I'm prepping the girls before it so they don't completely freak out) Wish us luck on that one!  Hopefully, I don't traumatize them.  Also this week, Freedom Days Festival, Balloon Fest, Colonial Days, Flag Raising Ceremony (complete with doughnuts), cookout with friends, and Fireworks.

Happy 4th ya'll!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...