Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CA, we're still coming for ya.



Rory at the cross race last week.
Can you see her little teeth?  
I felt them pretty good last night when I was nursing her.  Yeah...biting...not cool Rory.  I'm lucky I still have a nipple.  Is that too much information?  But seriously, the abuse mothers go through...

So, an update on the truck...turned out it wasn't a computer chip, but a fuel pump that went out.  It's going to cost a pretty penny to get it fixed.  I'm not too thrilled about that.  I may have freaked out a bit when I told Ryan on the phone.  But it should be good to go by this afternoon.  And it's a good thing too as we are planning to drive to LB on Thursday.  The girls have their fall break and we're going to take advantage of it!  It won't be a long trip, but it'll be a good one!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...