Thursday, May 23, 2013

Disco Party

Haley had sequins all over the front of her shirt creating quite the "disco ball" in the foyer.
A little disco party before school.


I'm feeling much better today.  It's a good thing too because I have a lot to catch up on!  Although I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do...I still have that post sick feeling.  I think Piper has already watched way too much TV this morning.  But, some days are just like that...we can't be super mom everyday.

I forgot to mention yesterday how grateful I am that Ryan has a job that's pretty darn flexible.  He was able to look after the kids while I basically slept all day.  

Now, Ryan better stay healthy!  We have some pretty fun weekend plans for just the two of us!
I can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...