Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Quick Update

Piper modeling her favorite pajamas...seriously, she wears them all the time.  I haven't even been able to get my hands on them yet to throw then in the wash.  Perhaps one day...when she grows out of it.

Let's see...here's what's been going on lately:

* A cold has sneaked its way into the house...both Piper and Rory and maybe even Morgan now have come down with the runny noses and cough.  Bummer.

*  Work is going really well for me.  I've done several ski lessons already as well as many training clinics on the mountain.  The weather is warming up to the 30's this week which is pretty darn nice compared to the single digits we had the first week I was there!

*  Christmas shopping, work, as well as just trying to keep up with everyday chores (cooking, cleaning, laundry, yadda, yadda, yadda) is taking up ALL of my time!!  Hence the lack of posts lately.  But I'm so excited for Christmas...I just love this time of year!  I've been very careful these last two years when it comes to Christmas shopping.  It's definitely a learning process with kids on how to avoid buying all the junk!  The kids are getting some really fun stuff....I can't wait!  Plus, my entire family (parents and brothers) will be together this year, which is a little Christmas miracle!

Well, I better get back to it.  Hopefully I'll be able to get out a post or two before Christmas!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...