Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer!


School is officially out for summer.
I know I'm going to feel overwhelmed with all the kids home everyday, especially since Ryan will be gone this entire week.  What bad timing...it will be a rude awakening for me.  But we'll work out a system for the summer...we always do.  Things like chores, summer homework, and reading...yeah, the kids will love it. (ha, ha)  Wish me luck.


In other news, I crashed last Wednesday at the Weekly Race Series...total bummer.
I'm smiling, but it hurt like the dickens.  It's worse than it looks...honest. And lucky you, you can't see the damage that's been done to my poor hip.
I crashed in one of those places I always ride through and think, "I would hate to crash here."  And then I did.  It's basically all rocks...big, jagged rocks.  I only say that because when I said I fell on rocks, Morgan asked, "Well, were they smooth rocks?"  No, Morgan...not even close.  Good times.

Next Wednesday should be interesting...it's the biathlon and my dad is thinking about racing! 
Woo Hoo!  Oh, and I placed 9th out of 17 last week!  Maybe I'm getting better??

So here's to the first week of summer!

While Ryan is gone I'll be watching this:
Call the Midwife, season 1.
I've been loving it!
Warning: this is a total chick series.  Don't think you can get your husband or man friend to watch it with you...they would hate it!  You know, the whole women-popping-out-babies-and-stuff...men just can't handle it.  So yeah, it's the perfect show to watch when Ryan is away.
 He's totally thanking me right now.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...