Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lake Arrowhead Part II

Haley loves to create little videos with her Pet Shop toys using Ryan's laptop.  She sets the computer on the floor and then creates a cute backdrop to set the scene and then acts out little stories.  I think her and Morgan created about 100 little videos on Ryan computer!  Anyway, while at the cabin Andrew taught Haley how to do Stop Action filming.  Haley got a kick out of it and created a couple of very simple videos of her own.   
One of her videos. 

My dad, Andrew and I went to Big Bear do some mountain biking.  What we all though was going to be a couple of hours on the mountain, turned out to be four hours!!  I didn't think I was going to make it off that mountain!!  But it was beautiful!!  



That tree behind my dad is a Champion Lodgepole Pine and is over 400 years old!  One of the highlights of the ride.  Except we were supposed to ride around it three times for good luck...we forgot to do that...darn.

That also marked the first mountain bike ride I've ever done with Andrew...good times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...