Friday, August 1, 2014

Lake Arrowhead: Part V

My brother, Andrew, went on an African hunt last summer and scored a wildebeest, impala, and a blesbok. Well, that was last summer and his trophies finally came in straight from Africa in a huge wooden box that week.  He brought them up to the cabin to mount them above the fireplace.  The cabin is becoming quite the hunting lodge as he has a bear rug (from a bear he hunted in Montana this summer) that will no doubt be living at the cabin as well!  And I'm sure there will be more to come!



Hanging them up was a team effort!
But when it was all done it looked pretty darn good!


Haley handled to whole process very well.  She is my little conservationist, and has made it clear that she is NOT a fan of hunting.  She's my little hippie...Ryan's daughter for sure!

 Rory, exhausted...fell asleep on the bar chair.  
Probably not the safest spot...don't worry I moved her after I snapped a picture.

I think that was how we all felt by the end of the trip...exhausted.
I'm still recovering.
Driving home.

But it was all worth it!
Until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...