Monday, March 23, 2015

Makeup Monday

Did you know the first day of Spring was last Friday?  
I'm pretty excited about it!  The weather has been warming up (70's over the weekend!) and our ski season is coming to a close.  
Don't worry, we weren't driving in the photo.  Just sitting in the parking lot listening/dancing to Maroon 5's Sugar before we headed into Costco.

Soooo, with changing seasons comes different lipstick colors!  
I'm moving aside my neutrals for more pinky/peachy Spring colors.  And I thought I'd share a few. 


From left to right:
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
Covergirl in Decadent Peach
Jing Ai Velvet Lip Shine (not sure the color...it's what I'm wearing in the photo)
Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh La Lilac
Maybelline Color Whisper in Coral Ambition
Wet 'n Wild in Just Peachy
Buxom in Mistress
Tarte Lip Surgence lip tint (not sure the color)  I didn't take the cap off because the top was too messed up.

The only ones that I'm not super crazy about are the Maybelline Color Whispers.  I love Color Whispers in general, they are very moisturizing and have just a slight color tint (that lilac color looks scary in the tube but not half as dark on).  However, these two colors are a bit chalky and can make lines on your lips more noticeable (if that makes sense). But I just put on a good chapstick base and it works fine.

So just this past year I've been trying out new lipstick colors.  Having red hair I never know what I can and can not pull off.  I'm still not uber adventurous when it comes to my lip color or any type of makeup for that matter (remember my whole looking like a clown) but I'm really loving these colors!  And I have my eye on a few more!

So happy Spring ya'll!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...