Monday, April 27, 2015

Long Overdue Post

I've been dropping the ball with blogging lately, so I thought I would just do a quick update on what's been happening over here the last week or two.

 The weather has been glorious lately!  Well, with the exception of a few rain storms over the weekend and new snow in the mountains...but the majority of the time, it's lovely!  We just recently got new neighbors right next door, and they just so happened to have children about the same ages as ours!  So all the children have become quick friends and I kid you not, they play every day!  Some days I'm not even sure where my children are...their house, my house, the water ditch, backyards, and front yards...who knows!  They are busy little children!!  But by evening their heads hit their pillows and they are OUT.  I love that!

Saturday morning breakfast...blueberry waffles.
Morgan HAS to get her waffle/pancake fix at least once a week!  A girl after my own heart!
And do you all own the double decker waffle maker??  This device has changed my life in the whole waffle making experience!!  It's probably my most favorite kitchen tool ever...although I do love my hand blender too. 
 Haley, busy with her rainbow loom and enjoying the sunny weather.

 Kids on my counter...what's new there?

 This last Saturday Haley woke up and decided she wanted to cut her hair.  So I made an appointment with our hairdresser friend in the neighborhood on the spot!
She took off over 10 inches and decided to donate it again...what a girl!

Rory with Belle.

 This week the dogs are getting a much needed make over!
First, I'm taking them in to get them caught up on all their shots...I'm embarrassed to say that it has been way overdue...whoops.  And then they are getting GROOMED!  Like by a professional groomer!  I'll admit, I've never had them groomed before.  We have always given them baths and cut their hair ourselves...but, I think it's time a professional takes over.  They need help...plus they stink.
Rory with Etta...and no, Rory is not sleeping.
I asked her what she was doing and she said she was playing family with Etta...okay.

In other news, I have enrolled ALL the kids in swim lessons...different classes, but all at the same time too!  They are actually half way through them already.
It's going pretty well...I think.  Time will tell, I suppose.

So that's what's been happening in these parts!

Happy Monday ya'll!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...