Thursday, May 28, 2015

School's out for summer!

 As of today, it's officially summer around here!  Unfortunately, the weather really hasn't been cooperating lately.  I'm pretty sure it has rained EVERY DAY for about three weeks straight...seriously...it feels like I'm living in Portland or something!  But rain or no rain summer break has begun!

 The girls are thrilled!



Last weekend the girls' grandparents from Sedona came out for a visit.  It made for a very nice Memorial Day holiday as we were able to spend it with all grandparents (my folks are in town too) as well as the girls' uncles, aunt and cousin.  Good times.

I know I'm missing tons...I'll have to post more often so things don't fall through the cracks and get forgotten. In the meantime have a great Thursday ya'll!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...