Monday, February 8, 2016

Make Up Monday

It's been a while since I've done a make up Monday...but, I had to do a quick post to share these two items that I have been loving!
Seriously...if you do not own these, you need to add them to your make up stash!
And bonus...they are both drugstore!
First up: L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara.
This is by far the best mascara that I've ever used!  I have quite a few tubes of various mascaras and I'm always reaching for this one.  It's a lengthening mascara and the wand is super skinny (which I love) so it works super well for the lower lashes too.  

Side story:  I was at Target the other week on the L'Oreal isle (picking up another tube of this mascara) and these two little old ladies asked me if I knew anything about which L'Oreal mascara was the best.  I was like, "Why YES, I do!"  And of course I recommended this one...it was hiding on the very bottom of the rack (which scares me a little...are they going to discontinue it??)  Anyway, hopefully this mascara totally rocked this little old ladies world!  I'm sure every time she applies it she's thanking me.

Next up: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser.
This is a fabulous product to brighten your under eyes.  You need the "Neutralizer" one...it's the best!  The formula is super light so it's not cakey at all...it feels like you're not wearing make up at all...honestly.  I even like to put in on my eyelids to create a base for eye shadow too.

Anyway, there you have it.
Make up Monday.

Now, I'm going to go tackle this:
Morgan and Haley decided to switch dressers and some how Morgan's clothes never made it back into a dresser.  Don't worry...I'm not going to do all of it...just enough for her not to be so overwhelmed.  She'll after finish after school, because goodness knows there's way more than just clothes to pick up in that room!

Happy Monday ya'll!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...