Saturday, April 2, 2016

The ski life.

A couple of weeks ago Ryan and I had a little ski date at Sundance.
It was glorious!  We had been meaning to do since my birthday and finally got around to it.
And of course a ski date isn't complete without nachos at the Bearclaw!

And then, just this last week while my brother, Andrew, was in town we hit up Snowbird!
This was my first time skiing there!


 I was a bit out of my comfort zone on the tram up...can we say crowded?
As you may already know...I hate tight crowds...especially in small places.
I know I'm smiling...but really, not a fan of the tram.

But the tunnel...
 ...that was pretty cool!
I mean, come on!  We went through an entire mountain...in a tunnel...crazy!

So yeah, the Bird is pretty cool...however, some of those runs were pretty intense!
And to top it off we skied on a day that was super foggy and snowy, I didn't know which way was up or down!  I was pretty much skiing blind on some of those runs!
Andrew, Ryan, Me and Jeff on the lift.
We had such a good time!






And that leaves me to today...which marks my last work day at Sundance.
Kinda bittersweet.
We had a good season.
Until next year!

Now bring on Summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...