Saturday, December 31, 2016

Thanksgiving Break Part II

Well, I kinda dropped the ball with blogging about the second half of our Thanksgiving break.
Yes, I know Thanksgiving was over a month ago.
But, I've said it before and I'll say it again...better late than never.

A trip to Sedona is never complete without some mountain biking!
This year, all the girls got a chance to give it a go at least once...except for Rory, but we'll get her out there next year!




For Thanksgiving the girls made little ornaments for everyone's place setting...a nice touch.




Always after we feast we take a walk around the neighborhood and then feast again on dessert.
Haley held my hand.  I know these days are limited that she'll hold her mom's hand, so I'm glad it was documented!

We ended the week at Talaqapaque to feed the ducks.

We were lucky the weather was so nice for the entire visit!
And luckily, no snow on the drive home!
Win!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...