Monday, June 12, 2017

Camp Big Springs


Last week it was Morgan's turn to go to Camp Big Springs!
Haley attended this same camp two years ago.
This is a camp through the school district for all fifth graders and it has been in place for years and years!  I'm so glad my kids get to have this opportunity...they always come home with such great experiences that I know they'll treasure forever!


Morgan had absolutely no apprehension about going...she was thrilled to pieces and had been counting down the days til she got to go.  I'm glad...it's always easier to say goodbye if they're excited to go.  But that didn't stop me from staying until the very last moment when the bus is finally driving away.  There's always just a handful of parents (literally there were 5 of us) that stay until the bitter end.  We wave, and blow kisses...and I'm not ashamed.  For the record, Morgan waved and blew kisses back...that won't always happen, so I'll take it while I got it!


 Campbelle, Morgan's bestie also went...I'm so, so glad!
It's always comforting to know your kid has their bosom friend with them.

It was weird not having Morgan home for that long, and the girls missed her terribly!
So it was quite the reunion on Friday!

She came home happy and very, very dirty.

Then we all went to Pizza Pie to celebrate.
Good times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...