Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Everyday Life

Things have been moving so swiftly lately, I just can't seem to keep up!
October is already half way through!

The fall colors have moved from the mountain to down here in the valley, and it's beautiful!
The kids are so, so excited for Halloween!  Fortunately, I think they are dialed with their costumes...that's record time for me!  Although, I resorted in buying all the girls' costumes this year, so that helps.

 Last week we picked out our pumpkins.  It doesn't feel like a Halloween until you have pumpkins on your porch, am I right?

I have hardly taken a single photo in the past few weeks.  However, my girls seem to swipe my phone on occasion and snap a few.

  Such as this photo of Haley's cup of tea.
Speaking of tea...I swear I cannot watch an episode of Call the Midwife without a cup of tea in hand!
Anyone else do that?



And these two photos, taken by my darling Rory.


She snapped this photo of my classroom this morning.
I work every morning up until Rory is released from Kindergarten and then sometimes I have to bring her to my room to finish a couple of things before we leave for the day...and she apparently snaps photos while she waits, ha!

We have just one more day this week and then the kids have fall break!
I think we're going to head south for a few days to find some warmth and maybe, just maybe, do some swimming!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...