Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Easter 2018

I know Easter is far memory being that we're in JUNE currently, but I need to play catch up a bit so bear with me as I go back in time.



The girls after they hunted and found their baskets!

As you may already know, we have adopted a more plant based diet around these parts, which means my menus (especially traditional holiday meals) have changed some.  I'm still a lover of sweet breakfasts, so I found a recipe for blueberry muffins and then I made a tofu scramble with potatoes, which has quickly become one of our favorites around here!


After we had our fill of breakfast we loaded the car and headed south to St. George for a few days.

The weather could not have been better!
We spent our days hiking and swimming in the hotel pool...perfect!








A wonderful little getaway to kick off our Spring Break!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...