Friday, November 21, 2008

Getting ready to head out of town!

Yesterday was a whirlwind kind of day! It seems that I was constantly running around going somewhere. Lets see...Dropped off Haley at Preschool, Target, the mall (which Morgan screamed the entire time), dropped off Jeffy at class, picked up Haley, Costco, the dump (unloaded 4 bags of leaves), my parents rental (pick up more bags of leaves), the dump again (unloaded more bags of leaves), camera repair place (got my camera back), and finally Home Depot. Ugh! And I realized as a was running around in the afternoon I never ate lunch!!! We went home in there somewhere to eat, I did feed my children, that I know! Etta got out again while we were gone on our morning errands! She's too smart, and she knows that if she keeps at it she can push boards off the fence. Luckily, I neighbor found her and put her in our garage. So anyway, I think I was too busy trying to figure the Etta thing out that I forgot to eat! I remember munching on something though...oh yes, I did eat a leftover pop tart sitting out. There you go...lunch of champions!

For those who are curious, I ended up buying a backless booster that is purple with flowers for Haley. I weighed her the other day and my scale (although probably not the most accurate) says she's 40 lbs. And she's nearly 43 inches tall, so I decided to get the backless one. She loves it!! She loves the little slide out drink holder I think the best! Plus it gives us sooo much more room in the backseat!

We're leaving tomorrow morning for Sedona...can't wait! We're always ready for a road trip!! Unlike any other time before a trip I'm stocking up the pantry and fridge instead of leaving it nearly empty. Jeffy will be here until Wednesday, he leaves for Long Beach to spend Thanksgiving with our parents. So my freezer is loaded with Hot Pockets and Taquitos and there's plenty of Ramen, cereal, Pop Tarts, and cookies in the pantry...everything a 18 year old needs to survive! I'm making a bunch of pizza tonight, so that should hold him through the weekend.

Like I said earlier, I got my camera back from the repair shop...AGAIN! Hopefully, this is it and it's finally fixed. So last night I was testing it to make sure it in fact works...so these are our testing pictures.


This one is pretty crummy of me, but Morgan is super cute!

Uncle Jeffy/Big Brother and my girls. We actually had to bribe Morgan to sit on his lap. We said Jeff would swing her around if she cooperated, she decided that sounded like a good deal.



Oh, and I have to mention...There is nothing better in the morning than to look into the paper and see a big photo of your husband!! Yeah, that's right...Ryan was in the Outdoor section of the Deseret showing off his cyclocross skills! Check it out!
Look in the photo gallery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...