Friday, March 27, 2009

Swimsuit Season...

is approaching. No, I don't think I'll be frolicking in the water looking like Heidi Klum anytime soon, but none the less, starting today, I'm getting my body in shape!
A friend in the neighborhood teaches aerobics three days a week for two hours. Actually, it's not just aerobics but pilates, tai-bo, yoga, and strength training. There are a couple of other women who teach as well. Anyway, I went pretty consistently after I had Haley, but then I fizzled out. I blame part of it on my crummy knee. But I'm ready to give it another go! The great thing is that kids are welcome there (they run around and play while we work out) and it's free!

I went today, and had great time...except for having to take Morgan to the bathroom every 15 minutes. Unlike Haley, Morgan I think actually enjoys using the bathroom...too much in fact. That, and every time I had to lay on the floor to do an exercise Morgan took that opportunity to pounce me. But whatever...I'm totally going to try my best to stay consistent with some type of exercise on a regular basis.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...