Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I love my realtor...

...but I'm pretty sure I'm her worst client! She puts up with so much with me, I'm constantly changing my mind! I'll look at a home and decide there is no way it would work, and then I get home and think about it all over again. I'll call my realtor and tell her I need to see it again...you know, just to make sure. I looked at one home three different times, just to finally decide that it wouldn't work out! I'm going back tonight to look at another home for the second time after telling her that the kitchen and master were too small. But it has an awesome basement, great yard, and huge garage, plus a fabulous craft room! So I have to go back to look at it again...you know, just to make sure!

When I was talking with my realtor last night she informed me that she'll be out of town next week. I was in shock! "What, you leaving me...for a week! What am I going to do without you?!" But I guess she deserves a break....maybe I should take one too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...