Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Pictures

We had a great Halloween. The weather wasn't bad at all so that's a plus! It was nice enough for Jeff and I to sit on the porch to hand out the candy. I definitely prefer to sit on the porch, since the doorbell rings about every 30 seconds if I don't. I can't stand that.

Everyone busy at work carving their pumpkins. I bought these cookie cutter type things that the girls could just stamp out stars and bats into their pumpkin. However, I wasn't a big fan of them. First of all the stamps were too small and didn't actually go through the entire side of the pumpkin (or our pumpkins were too big, whatever). Plus the stamps are a pain to get out. And then the mallets that they use to hammer in the stamps kept flying off. So everyone had to watch out...you never know when a mallet piece would go flying across the room. So anyway, the girls opted to carve their own faces instead...with a little help.
Not sure if you can see it, but Haley carved a little face herself. Pretty cute.



Morgan's design...our help carving.

My little ballerinas.



Ryan and Jeff's wigs cracked me up. Rock on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...