Sunday, November 8, 2009

Telos Turkey Tri

Yesterday morning Ryan did his first ever Triathlon! I never thought I'd see that happen! But just to be clear, he doesn't want to be referred to as a Triathlete...he is a cyclist who has participated in a Triathlon. Although, with the result he was able to get, he may be doing quite a few more! Out of about 500 participates he came in SECOND overall!! Yeah! How proud am I...VERY! I'm so impressed that he stepped out of his comfort zone (referring to the running and swimming).

He did pretty well in the run, around top 40. During the bike he gained all the ground he lost, and was in second entering the swim. He held it (although at times I thought he was going to drown) to the finish...Second Place!!


Ryan's biggest fans.


He must not be too tired yet if he has the energy to wave.

Bike transition.
I think we might be seeing a few more Triathlons in the Spring.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...