Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Success!!



Swim lessons went very well yesterday! I'm so pleased! I was a little nervous when Morgan ran back to me and buried her head in my leg as soon as her instructor said "hello". I thought "No, no, no...I am NOT going through what I went through with Haley...you are getting in that water!" But luckily, she quickly warmed up to him and had a good time. Haley's class was a little further out in the water by the wall, and every so often Haley would wave and call out, "Hi Morgan!!!". Very cute! And I had a very relaxing 30 minutes to myself while I watched.

Morgan is just having a ball this year with all the new things she gets to participate in. Not only does she get to be in swim lessons with Haley, but she also gets to go with the older kids in church now. No more nursery for her! She was just thrilled to pieces to be able to walk with Haley to the Primary class. They walked hand in hand down the hall...melted my heart!

2 comments:

Beth said...

So glad that they enjoyed it! My boys are currently going twice a week to swim lessons, and it's amazing how fast they are improving!! They both can swim a crude freestyle by themselves now. It's very exciting. I look forward to the day when I don't have to watch them like a hawk everytime we are at the pool.

brian b. said...

let's go swimming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...