Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sweet Sisters



If these three ever bicker and fight when they're older, I'll just pull out these pictures! They adore each other (most of the time)...I hope it lasts forever.
In other news...well, a lot is on my mind. Let's see...
*I didn't lose a single pound this week...devastating.
*I think I dislocated my ring finger on my left hand. I grabbed Belle by the collar and my finger got caught in it. This happened on Friday and it's still swollen and when I try to bend it, it goes in a funny direction...not cool. With that, I haven't been able to wear my wedding band...it keeps people guessing when I'm out and about dragging three kids around. I think I'll wait it out a little while longer before I see a doctor...maybe it will miraculously heal itself.
*Started looking at houses again...yeah...here we go again. We've been doing a lot of number crunching the past few days. I think Ryan is terrified that his Summer will turn out like last year. I'm trying to assure him that it won't...I promise...pinky swear.
*We're off to the LBC tomorrow...yay! The girls cannot wait to go the beach... so that's probably first on our agenda. It's gonna be good times.
*Today, I'm hunting down some poor soul to look after our very spastic dogs. Yes, I'll pay them. Probably not enough for what they will have to endure though...but at least it's something. Luckily, we live on a street with tons of kids/teens...I think I'll be able to find someone.
With that, I think I better get back to it...laundry, packing, house cleaning...ahhhh, joy.

1 comment:

Beth said...

LOVE those pictures - what beautiful girls! Have a good trip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...