Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sad Day

This morning my cousin's husband passed away. It had only been nine months since he was first diagnosed with cancer. Nine months. I just don't get it. Why? He was so young, so strong...healthy one day, sick the next. The cancer spread so fast. He was my age. I believe in God...I believe that everything happens for a reason...and sometimes we don't know why until later...this is one of those moments. There is a greater plan that we just don't see...or understand. I guess that's why we have faith.

What is my cousin going through right now? Or his two young children? It hurts to think about it. I wish I could be there for her...they're in another state and I'm feeling very far away.

I just can't stop thinking about it...I just can't believe it...or maybe I just don't want to believe it.

Roger, you will be missed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...