Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sitting and Scooting

My little Piper has mastered the art of sitting up. Funny because it all happened in one day! Literally, one day she's a little wibble wobble falling over constantly and the next, BAM, sitting up no problem. It's like she's been doing it her whole life!

She has also become quite the scooter in just the past day or so. She doesn't have any trouble getting to where she wants to go. Oh my, it won't be long now and I'll have a full fledged crawler on my hands and getting into everything! Say goodbye to my organized Tupperware cabinet, and my organized bookshelf...oh wait, neither one of those are organized, so I'm good. Play away Piper.



1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow, look at her go! Totally showing Parker this video so that he can get his Piper fix.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...