Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Little Cheerleaders

Check out my little cheerleaders! They did such a great job last night at the High school Basketball game. They kept all the girls in one area of the bleachers for the first half of the game. And what a job that was! Trying to keep little 3 and 4 year olds in one place is very hard to do! Ryan and I were sitting on the other side of the gym and every now and then I would see Morgan and another little girl crawling around the floor of the bleacher seats, going under peoples legs...yep, that's my girl. And I would glance at Haley and she would be looking bored out of her mind. But finally at half time they got to do their performance...it was pretty cute! Unfortunately, the lighting was too bad and my pictures didn't turn out...so sorry I don't have any photos to share of the actual performance.

So last night ended up being a late night...but that didn't keep Haley from waking up at 6:00 am! I just don't get that girl! She's been going full blast all morning...I have no idea where she get all that energy!

We were planning on a Birthday dinner for my brother, Jeff tonight. But unfortunately this dreaded stomach bug is now taking down other family members. Both of my brothers got sick this week. Of course they are both adamant that they caught it from my kids...but I'm just not so sure! I'm just so ready for this mystery illness to be over with!! I hope February is better to us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...