Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ski Day!

Saturday turned out to be a wonderful day...low 70's!! I was cruising around outside barefoot and wearing short sleeves...just wonderful! We had an excellent dinner at my mom's house. Jeff's girlfriend was in town and my other brother, Andrew, and his girlfriend were in town too! So the entire family was together...good times.


And then, Sunday morning we woke up to this:

About 5-6 inches came down over night! That's Spring in Utah for ya! 70's one day, snow the next. But actually I kinda welcomed the snow since we were having a ski day! Yay! My mom and Nicole spent the day with the girls so Ryan and I could have a day of fun. Yes, we are very lucky!


We had Ryan and myself, Andrew, Jeff and Jen, Matt and my dad. We all piled in Jeffy's suburban (the skibum4) and headed up the mountain!

This is a few of us getting ready.

Lunch break. Lots and lots of fresh powder on back mountain. So much fun! The boys: Ryan, Matt, Andrew, Jeffy, and my Dad.
The girls: Me and Jen.

Don't we look cute in our matching hats?

And we didn't even plan that.

I was a little more tentative this time around. I'm not sure what was up with that, but it seems the older I get the more cautious I become. I was absolutely addicted to the run Bearclaw, and must have done it a gazillion times.


I had so much fun skiing with everyone...I'm glad I got a chance to get out at least once this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...