Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday Season

There are four birthdays within two weeks of each other in our family! Lots to celebrate!

My brother Andrew is up first, and he just so happened to be in town! So earlier this week we all got together for some BBQ tri-tip, cake and ice cream. There was a thunderstorm that blew through, but that didn't stop us from grillin'! My other brother, Matt, brought a pinata...which was probably the biggest hit!

The girls were up first hitting the pinata...this was the first time we had them do it blindfolded...it was so funny watching them. But nothing is as funny as watching adults hit pinatas!! Both my mom and Andrew gave it a go...oh my...it was pee-in-your-pants funny!! We were all hysterical...I'm sure all the neighbors were peeking out there windows wondering what on Earth was so funny at our house (aka: the loony bin).






Today is my mom's birthday...Happy Birthday Mom!! And next week we celebrate the girls' birthdays...lots to do!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...