Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring is in the Air!

I know I just wrote how excited I was to see some snow...but, this warm weather is making me giddy for Spring!

Yesterday was amazing! No coats required type of day! And this warm weather is really helping me get motivated to get into shape! Flat stomach, I'm coming for ya!!

This morning I got the three younger girls ready to get out the door for a walk, and as soon as we were about to leave my little bro Jeffy came walking up with donuts in hand...hello! Yep, can't say no to a donut! So, everyone went back into the house and enjoyed a donut with uncle Jeffy! But really, I did get out for my walk...honest! It was lovely! It looks cold, but it wasn't.










Ryan and I sure do make cute babies! That's right people! Look at that face...cuteness, all over it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...