Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Potty Training...Give Me Strength!


On my calendar for May 28 it says, "Potty Training Begins".  Yeah, I wrote it down...thought maybe I'd stick to it if it was actually staring at me in the face everyday.  Well, when I wrote it, that day seemed like ages away...now, not so much.

The thing is, in January Piper wanted to start using the potty!  It was me that wasn't ready.  With a newborn in the house, I just didn't want to deal with it.

Our Summer is kinda crazy, but June seems to be the month that we're not going anywhere...a perfect time to lock myself at home for a week and get it done!  I really don't like having two kids in diapers!

I potty trained Haley right after she turned two...it was hell.  That's all I'll say about that!  With Morgan I waited until she was closer to three (I was pretty traumatized after Haley)...she was easier.  But with Piper, I think she'll do okay at this age...I think...I hope.

So yeah...potty training...May 28.

Say a little prayer for me.

1 comment:

Cheynna Sutherland said...

We are starting ( yet again) on the 29th! Good luck with Piper! Any advice? All Eston wants to do is shove as much TP as possible in the toilet and flush it. Actually using the toilet for its intended purpose...not so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...