Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Jeepers

After a long winter of sitting on the driveway with a dead battery, looking very sad, we finally got the Jeep up and running again!  And it didn't even cost us a cent to do it!  In fact, we made about 30 dollars!  Turns out the battery was under warranty, and the one we replaced it with was cheaper...go us!  Actually, go Ryan.  He's the one who actually handled it.

I took the girls to their swim lesson in it today.  Oh, how I love that car...it's been way too long since I drove it last.  It's so fun to zip around in.  Today we drove with Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" blaring on the radio and girls singing to it at the top of their lungs.  Good times.

And I got to watch the girls swim without having to take Piper to the bathroom every five minutes!  I tell ya, she's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf!  She says she has to go...I take her, but she doesn't go!  And I know that the one time I don't take her she'll have a major accident!  So, I'll keep taking her every five minutes.  But today, I was free!  Thanks Ryan for watching the babies!

And speaking of Ryan...I was just about to publish this post when he looked over my shoulder and told me that winter should not be capitalized.  I totally disagreed!  We finally had to look it up because I would not back down.  He was right.  Winter should not be capitalized.  Damn.  And to think...I have been capitalizing seasons my whole life.  I guess that's why I'm not the English major.  Note to self:  Do not argue about capitalization, grammar or punctuation with an English major...since I pretty much suck at it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...