Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello June


























Piper at Pizza Pie Cafe a few weeks ago.  This is our new favorite place to take the kids...although we only go if we have a coupon.  Seriously, a buffet is just a waste of money for me...I just don't eat enough food to make it worth it.  But in any case...yeah, this place is great with kids.

1. You can start eating as soon as you walk in the door.
2. Haley and Morgan are completely self sufficient.  Plus, they think they're big stuff because they can get up when ever they want to get more food.  No one is saying, "Stay in your seat!" every 10 seconds to them.
3. This place is as family friendly as you can get.  I feel completely at ease.
4. All our kids can sit at their own table.  Then Ryan and I can pretend we don't know them and can imagine we're on a romantic date in a really fancy restaurant.  Okay, maybe not.
5. It's the only place I know of that serves cookies and cream dessert pizza.  Creeped me out at first, but it's actually kinda good.














If you're wondering, that's Morgan's bestie, Campbelle in the picture.

So, I made it...Ryan gets back tonight, or I should say early in the morning.  We all get to wake up with him home!  Thank goodness!!  I was at the end of my rope today.  It was one of those days that I wish I could start over...a do over.  But that's not happening so I'll get some sleep and start fresh tomorrow.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...