Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sick Day


Normally today the family would have been loaded up in the Burban on our way to Sedona,  but here we are...at home.  We decided to push the trip back another day giving Piper some time to feel a little better as this awful cold has taken her out too.  Last night was horrendous.  I'm so thankful Ryan was home to help me.  Piper could just not settle down...she was up most the night with a really sore throat, fever and barky cough.

Haley was devastated when we told her that we weren't leaving today.  She has been counting down the days for weeks.  But hopefully this helps teach her a little bit of patience, and the importance of family and taking care of each other...since her initial response was, "Can't we just get a babysitter for Piper and then the rest of us can leave."  I suppose that's eight year old logic for you.

I would like to add that I am the last one standing.  Superior immune system...I think so.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...