Friday, November 2, 2012

The Skinny

As you may or may not know, I was never into the whole skinny jean thing.  When they first came out I didn't think they were very flattering.  But, it seems EVERYONE wears skinny jeans these days!  And just recently I bought a pair of boots (I was going for a riding boot...but then in the end opted for a warmer boot for winter).
I like the boots...I think...but now I needed some new jeans to wear with them.  Sooooo, the person that once said "I'm never going to buy skinny jeans!" just bought skinny jeans.  

And you know what...they really aren't that bad.
In fact, I may even go as far as say that I like them.

At least I'm trying to move away from wearing sweats every single day.

In other news, we had a great Halloween...except for the fact that I lost every picture from the night.  Not sure why...my camera started being screwy and BAM, pictures vanished.  So I'm pretty bummed about that.    But the girls had a blast and we now have candy up to our eyeballs!

5 comments:

Meg said...

oh i really love those boots. and i'm a big fan of skinny jeans.

Unknown said...

Cute boots, love the lacing and bow on the back. Leggings work great with boots too (and usually less expensive than jeans). Plus they are comfy like sweats but way more stylish. They're also great paired with oversized sweaters. You should give them a try!

Kelly said...

Nicole...how about you just come out here and you can be my personal shopper!

Unknown said...

Yea I'd love to! Haha. We should go shopping next time I come out to visit! :)

Unknown said...

I bought some narrow calf ones at Newyork a few years ago by a company named Slimcalf boot. I love them because I can adjust so they always look nice whether wearing over tights or thick jeans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...