Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A week away.

Christmas is a week away!
I'm really excited about this year...it's going to be a good one!

The girls start their winter break tomorrow.  
Yesterday we saw their Christmas program at school...watching them sing up there brought tears to my eyes.  I'm such a sap.  But I'm just so darn proud of those girls!  I didn't bring the camera...sorry.  But believe me...they were beautiful up there!

We had a storm come through yesterday and it's a winter wonderland outside.  It's so pretty.  Another storm is coming right before Christmas too!  
I'm glad...it just doesn't feel like Christmas if there's no snow.  And that's coming from someone born and raised in Southern California...sheesh, what's happened to me?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...