Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Living Room Progress

Today I finally started the painting process in the living room.  I primed the ugly brown out...yay!  And I started painting the edges, although it's not showing it very well in the picture.  I had the hardest time deciding on a color...what's new there, right?  I went with green this time.  Oh goodness, I hope it will look okay...I'm kinda stressing over it.  But, here's my vision....a light green on the walls, white slip covered Pottery Barn sofa, a new big comfy chair, window treatments, fun orange accents around the room (pillows, and maybe in the window treatments).  What do you think?  I also have visions of painting the brick fireplace white...but, Ryan is having trouble seeing that vision.  Maybe in time he will.

And of course, like with any project I start on...the rest of the house goes to crap.  But I guess that will happen when I decide to paint and let a 3 and 1 year old have free reign of the house.

So with that...I better get back to it!

1 comment:

Cheynna Sutherland said...

I see your vision...paint the fireplace!! Paint the fireplace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...