Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Vikings

Is anyone watching the History Channel show Vikings?  I'm pretty much hooked.  It's a bit violent...I mean, they are Vikings after all.  But, can I just say what a Bad @ss Legertha is?  Seriously.  She's Ragnar's wife and the mother of two.  She's loving and kind with her family and extremely loyal, but don't cross her or she will totally kill you.


Her feistiness reminds me a little bit of me.  I think I could totally rock this look too!  What do you think...Halloween costume?

4 comments:

Meg said...

We love that show! And I totally thought to myself "I'm too weak to be a Viking's wife..." LOL. Totally love her.

Meg said...

We love that show! And I totally thought to myself "I'm too weak to be a Viking's wife..." LOL. Totally love her.

Anonymous said...

I thought her name was "Shield Maiden".
You could try the costume on sooner. Like tonight.

Jen and Chris said...

I love her too!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...