Thursday, June 6, 2013

My New Favorite

I bought this cookbook yesterday and it has quickly become my favorite...and I haven't even cooked anything from it yet!
This cookbook is different from others in that Ree Drumond (aka: Pioneer Woman) includes tons of stories about her own life.  She talks about her city life past and her present day ranch life, and how she was swept off her feet by real live cowboy (aka: The Marlboro Man).  And my favorite and necessity for a cookbook...she has TONS of photos of each recipe!  Which by the way, look really good!  She also includes tons of photos of the ranch.  I've pretty much read this book cover to cover yesterday in between chasing kids around.  And I'm sure I'll be visiting her site often. 

She kinda makes me want to live on a ranch or a farm...almost.

But you know, I do have to disagree with one thing.  She says a guy's butt looks best in a pair Wranglers.  I've never been a fan of Wranglers.  Me, I'm a Levi's girl through and through.  And I will add that Ryan owns all Levi's.


And speaking of Ryan, he comes back to me today...well, actually he arrives in the wee hours of Friday morning.  I'm so glad...we have missed him.  With this being the first week the girls have been out of school and with Ryan gone, Summer has been a shock to my system.  We've been staying busy, which is good, but I'll tell ya...I'm worn out!  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...