Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my little Morga-Muffin!
Today you are 7!!
We love you!

Quick story about that little stuffed animal she's holding.  A few weeks ago Morgan and I were at Rite Aid picking up a couple things and she found that little Beanie Baby Prairie Dog on a shelf and of course fell in love with it.  I of course refused to buy it and we left.  She talked about that Prairie Dog just about every day after that!  Now, I have this thing with stuffed animals...I don't like to buy them because we have about a gazillion in our house already (I swear they multiply at night!).  But her heart was so set on that Beanie Baby!  So last night when the girls were in bed I went back to that same Rite Aid literally as they were closing (I'm surprised they even let me in!  Although, I would have begged if I had to.)  And what do you know?  They only had ONE left!!  I bought that darn thing and got out of there.  It was waiting for her this morning on the table...she was thrilled!  It's the little things that us moms live for!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...