Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Almost time.


A quick picture after church...the girls modeling their new dresses they got from their great-grandma.
Rory was not pleased...they only thing that made her stop crying was her milk and a box of Nerds.

So tomorrow is the big day...the first day of school!  I'm so ready...so, so ready!  This past week or so I've hit the end of my rope.  There has been too much fighting between these girls, too much boredom which leads to the need to pester each other, which leads to more fighting.  It's just never ending.  And they have been watching way too much TV lately too...sometimes a mom just needs to pop in a movie or two or three to get through the day.  

Please don't judge me...I'm in total survival mode right now.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...