Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It's my Birthday!!


I can selfie if I want to.

I think my favorite is the lower the left corner...just because it reminds me of my young teenager days.  I'm pretty sure my parents saw that look a lot.

And the lower right corner is the look my children see right before my wrath comes out.  Just kidding...but seriously.  Actually we all know my children make me feel like the middle left picture.

Anyway, yeah, it's my birthday...and Ryan is out of town...I'm thinking I need something sweet tonight...preferably chocolaty...and really rich.  I'm thinking my girls and I may have to go on a hunt to find something.  
Yeah...that sounds good.

P.S.  I'm pretty sure my kids thought I was crazy when I was taking these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are crazy. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...