Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

So, a few weeks ago I had this dream.  

I was probably stressed about everything that needed to be done this month, and with starting work again my time is little more limited.  

So yeah, the dream.  I dreamed that we needed to get our Christmas cards done and to save time I had everyone get together to take a quick selfie with our phone.  I slapped it into a Christmas card and wrote, Have your "selfie" a Merry Christmas! 

I woke up loving that idea and got to work...

Behold, our Christmas photo for 2014.
Hey, it's December people!  It's all about survival at this point!!
And I might add that this was the easiest photo we have EVER taken as a family...it was meant to be!


And I do hope you have your "selfie" a Merry Christmas!!
From our family to yours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...