Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning we woke up to SNOW!!!  And lots of it.   We hadn't had any in the Valley yet, and we were hurting pretty bad at Sundance for skiing.  So it was a Christmas miracle!!  




Santa Came!!

The kids...well, okay, Haley got up at 7:00 Christmas morning and pretty much paced around our room until we got up.  We woke everyone else up (which is sooooo hard for me to do when we had such a late night the night before...but you know, gotta do what you got to do!)  

The girls were thrilled!
Favorite gifts have to be the Zoomers that Haley and Morgan received from Santa.
Piper and Rory were thrilled to get princess dolls  from Grandma and Grandpa.
I gave Ryan a skateboard (he's been wanting one to use for quick trips to the market or taking the girls to school...also it's pretty nostalgic for him...he can reminisce about his old skater days).
And my big give was a Fitbit.


I get a D- for picture taking.  Not sure what happened...shame on me.

But the day was good fun!
I'll try to hunt down some more photos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...