Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

My dad took this photo of our house Christmas evening...I love it.

Another picture from Christmas...me with all my (once again) bearded brothers.  We just about have our own Duck Dynasty going on over here.  And yes...Jeff totally has a naked woman on his shirt.  And yes, I totally bought him that for Christmas.
Did I mention how much I loved having all my family together for Christmas?
It was wonderful!

We spent New Years at my folks' house and it was so much fun!
We celebrated with an authentic Dutch menu complete with Oliebollens for dessert...super yummy!
And, I might add, we all made it to midnight to ring in the new year (except for Rory who crashed around 11).

Happy New Year to you all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...